Tuesday, August 21, 2018

We 💚 Boston!

June 6, 2010 ~ Rocky and I stayed overnight in Boston. Our flight to Ireland took off the evening of June 7, so we had about 24 hours to enjoy one of our favorite places.

The flight from El Paso to Boston was uneventful (the best kind) except for our hostess. She reminded me of the Wicked Witch of the West. She was busy busy busy ignoring any needs of the passengers, and glaring at those who were lucky enough to catch her eye and make her do something.....like her job. She was really quite attractive but her sour attitude took care of all that! Her partner in crime was almost as bad, especially when she was hacking and coughing all over the passengers. Now, I know that sounds kind of mean, but come on!!

When we were at cruising altitude they broke out the drink cart, and when they passed by your seat and you happened to be reading or having a conversation with someone, you were out of luck until they came by to start picking up trash. If you were brave enough to ask for something at that time, you got it, but not until the airplane was spic and span!

When she made the second trash pass, I wasn't paying attention again, and I guess she actually had to stop and wait for me. To get my attention she shook her noisy plastic bag in my face....like a scary trick-or-treater. She was UN-pleasant.

And can you believe if you want something other than a soda (in a tiny cup with ALOT of ice) you have to pay for it! I couldn't believe it! What a rip off. Witchy woman walked up and down the isles with $4 sandwiches, $3 cookies and $3.50 cheeseboards - and I use that word loosely! While I was enjoying my cheeseboard, I couldn't believe passengers would actually pay for that sort of thing!! (I know, but gimme a break.....it was a 5 hour flight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment