Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What Ed said, revisited.

Since we're on the subject, this is the first thing that came to my mind: Patti, Ed, Rocky and I were sitting in Patti's kitchen and for some reason were talking about Osama Bin Laden and other terrorists. Patti was washing dishes and had her back to us. All of a sudden, Ed proclaimed that Patti would be the perfect terrorist. We were astounded, as you can imagine, but Patti didn't even turn around! Ed went on to say that because Patti is so tall, she could carry alot of dynamite around her chest and waist and no one would be the wiser. I wish I'd had a camera to snap the look on Patti's face when she finally did turn around!! It was priceless.

1 comment:

  1. I think he'd make a pretty good terrorist himself, with all that unused space right under his belly to hide a few sticks.

    ReplyDelete