OK, Jennifer tagged me and now I have to write 6 quirky and ridiculous things about myself. That will be difficult because I'm such a dynamic person, but I'll give it a try. I won't be able to tag anyone else because Jen has already done that! I'm sure you're all relieved!
1. I love to put ice in my milk, both plain and chocolate milk.
2. I never put bottles or food containers on the table while we're eating. I always serve them in glasses or dishes. The table looks so much nicer! I learned this from Aunt Nellie over 40 years ago, and it's stuck with me all this time.
3. When I order oatmeal in a restaurant, and I ask them for extra cinnamon, they can never bring me enough......ever! It probably looks as if I've ordered a bowl of cinnamon with a little oatmeal! (the following picture doesn't come close to looking like my oatmeal!)
4. I don't share my thoughts very often. I don't know why I keep things so close to the vest. Patti doesn't understand it either, but she's an open book. Sometimes I wish I were more like her.
5. I'm always on a diet of some kind. Is it working? YOU decide!!
6. When I get a new car I like to see how far I can drive after the gas gauge reads empty and the warning light has come on. I don't know why I do this, but now I know I can go 39 miles on an empty tank in my Thunderbird. I think that's good information!!
Now there - you probably know 6 more things about me that don't matter one bit!